Thursday, June 10, 2010

thursday madness

thursday is the day of the week where i 'm in a mad scramble to plan my weekend. it's the deadliest deadline to fill my weekend-to-do-list. many thoughts are running through my mind and the first ones that i try not to think about are the household chores. but there's just no running away from them...wash the dirty clothes i must, clean my desk (for the nth) time i must,  give the cats' litter box a thorough cleaning i must, buy my necessities at cold storage, blah blah blah...
the ones i really look forward to putting in my to do list are my photo projects...last weekend, it was a photo shoot with my dear friend's daughter.  about two weekends ago, it was a visit to a temple due to the vesak day celebration. some time ago, it was a trip to yogjakarta and another time a photo shoot in kota tua in old jakarta. the shoot with my photo instructor in malacca was lots of fun too because it was a food trip plus the value-added of taking photos. in singapore, i loved my first time to take photos of thaipusam (one which is not for the faint-hearted)  i still have many photo trips in my head - varanasi in uttar pradesh, palawan in the philippines, intramuros and downtown Manila, the serenity of burma, the windmills of ilocos... hopefully they'll see the light of  day. But until then, i guess i better stick to planning weekends on thursdays and preferably way before :)

2 comments:

  1. wow what a trip list you have, wish i can tag along hehehe.. yah Burma is interesting.

    welcome to blogging, i already link you on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. then burma we must go... thanks for the welcome guru :)

    ReplyDelete